Account locked due to multiple failed logins

Account locked due to multiple failed logins

Jorge Bastos

Hi,

I have an account locked due to multiple failed logins, it was with the default of 3 ($config['login_rate_limit'] = 3;)

But, where do I unlock the account now?

Thanks in advanced,

Re: Account locked due to multiple failed logins

Jorge Bastos

Ok understood, when the value in the user table reaches the global limit, the user can’t login.

Question now is, is there any cron to clean this info, or should I make it on my own?