Activate carddav plugin in Docker image?

Activate carddav plugin in Docker image?

Reiner Buehl
Hi all,

I am running Roundcube from the official Docker image roundcube/roundcubemail:latest. I would like to activate the carddav plugin. I added "carddav" to the environment variable ROUNDCUBEMAIL_PLUGINS in my docker-compose.yaml file as suggested in the documentation for the docker image and did a docker-compose up --force-recreate --build -d but the carddav plugin is not activated according to the about dialog.
Can you suggest how to further troubleshoot this?

Best regards,
Reiner