All the Email addresses disappeared out of the Contacts table!

All the Email addresses disappeared out of the Contacts table!

Philip Rhoades-2
People,

I sent out an email three nights ago to two of my group lists and that
worked fine.

Since then I have been probably only replying to individual emails that
came in and that has also been fine.

Today I tried to send new emails and realised that the list of addresses
is not appearing as I type in the "To:" field - and when I look at the
contacts table with psql, I see all the email fields are now empty!  How
could this happen?

I can recover most of the email addresses from backups and restore them
but this is a fairly scary occurrence and I would like to work out what
happened . . I have not had this happen ever before in all the years I
have been using RCM . .

I have had some issues on the workstation but the server has been stable
. . (both are Fedora 30 x86_64).

Thanks,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades

PO Box 896
Cowra  NSW  2794
Australia
E-mail:  [hidden email]

Re: All the Email addresses disappeared out of the Contacts table! - no suggestions?

Philip Rhoades-2
People,

I didn't get a response to this - the only thing has happened is that
the DB had to be restored - I have re-restored it now and the emails are
now back in the contacts table but I am still getting the same problem
with RCM not displaying possible contacts as I type in the "To:" field
is still occurring . .

Any suggestions about how to debug?  Watching the sql.log is not helping
me much . .

Thanks,

Phil.

--