Attachment-Size

Michael Heydekamp
In our Roundcube  (GIT-Master) Installation we can only attach up to 5
MebiByte
Attachments. In the past (and in our 1.2.x RC-Installation) we can attach up
128 MebiByte.

We had already set the limits
upload_max_filesize
post_max_size
memory_limit
in the PHP.INI to 128M and comment out this in .htaccess.

What can we do?

Cheers,
--
Martin Wodrich
Admin freexp.de

Re: Attachment-Size

Lukas Erlacher
Hi,

based on some quick testing I did with git-master and roundcube 1.3.3
changing the values in the .htaccess there doesn't seem to be a problem
with Roundcube itself.

For debugging, I suggest putting a phpinfo-script into your roundcube
directory and running it to see what your php config variables actually are.

Best,
Luke

On 11/19/2017 10:33 PM, Martin Wodrich wrote:

> In our Roundcube  (GIT-Master) Installation we can only attach up to 5
> MebiByte
> Attachments. In the past (and in our 1.2.x RC-Installation) we can attach up
> 128 MebiByte.
>
> We had already set the limits
> upload_max_filesize
> post_max_size
> memory_limit
> in the PHP.INI to 128M and comment out this in .htaccess.
>
> What can we do?
>
> Cheers,

smime.p7s (6K) Download Attachment

Re: Attachment-Size

Michael Heydekamp
Am 21.11.2017 01:23, schrieb Lukas Erlacher:

> based on some quick testing I did with git-master and
> roundcube 1.3.3 changing the values in the .htaccess there
> doesn't seem to be a problem with Roundcube itself.

Now, I found the solution myself.
It is the new (4 Month ago) .user.ini File in the RC GIT-Master.

This file set up the Limits to:
upload_max_filesize=5M
post_max_size=6M
memory_limit=64M