Autocomplete from LDAP address book

Mathew Shires

How do I autocomplete email address from the LDAP address book?

It's named "NQC" but if I add the following line to config.inc.php:

$config['autocomplete_addressbooks'] = 'NQC';
I get this error:

Application Error (700): Addressbook source (NQC) not found!

Any help?

--

Mathew Shires

NQC Logo

NQC Ltd
1 George Leigh Street, Manchester, M4 5DL, United Kingdom
Support Centre +44 (0) 845 299 2994
Find out more on youtube.com/nqccom
© 2003 - 2016 NQC Ltd. (04854362) All Rights Reserved.

This email and any attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail immediately and neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy, use, print, distribute or disseminate it or any information contained in it.

Re: Autocomplete from LDAP address book

A.L.E.C
On 05/25/2017 08:15 PM, Mathew Shires wrote:
> How do I autocomplete email address from the LDAP address book?
>
> It's named "NQC" but if I add the following line to config.inc.php:
>
>> $config['autocomplete_addressbooks'] = 'NQC';
> I get this error:
>
>> Application Error (700): Addressbook source (NQC) not found!

The (ldap) addressbooks here must be the same as the keys of
$config['ldap_public'] array not names specified in that array.

There's a sample in defaults.inc.php.