Automatically add signature per user

Mathew Shires

Each user has a username in the format of firstname.lastname and has an email signature in the format of firstname.lastname.html

e.g.

User 1

User: john.doe

HTML Signature: john.doe.html

User 2

User: mathew.shires

HTML Signature: mathew.shires.html

User 3

User: support

HTML Signature: support.html

How would I automatically add the signature to each user's account?

--

Mathew Shires

NQC Logo

NQC Ltd
1 George Leigh Street, Manchester, M4 5DL, United Kingdom
Support Centre +44 (0) 845 299 2994
Find out more on youtube.com/nqccom
© 2003 - 2016 NQC Ltd. (04854362) All Rights Reserved.

This email and any attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail immediately and neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy, use, print, distribute or disseminate it or any information contained in it.

Re: Automatically add signature per user

Marcel Herrguth
Hi,

you could take a look into the database (table: identities) and parse
your signature into the table.

You could create a script for that that checks for the username or
something like that and matches it to your HTML files - then does some
parsing magic.

As far as I know, using a .HTML-file is not implemented (and honestly I
don't see a reason why it should be).

Best regards
Marcel

Am 25.05.2017 um 12:08 schrieb Mathew Shires:

> Each user has a username in the format of firstname.lastname and has an
> email signature in the format of firstname.lastname.html
>
> e.g.
>
> User 1
>
>> User: john.doe
>>
>> HTML Signature: john.doe.html
>>
> User 2
>
>> User: mathew.shires
>>
>> HTML Signature: mathew.shires.html
>>
> User 3
>
>> User: support
>>
>> HTML Signature: support.html
>>

> How would I automatically add the signature to each user's account?
>

> --
>
> Mathew Shires

> NQC Logo
>
> NQC Ltd
> 1 George Leigh Street, Manchester, M4 5DL, United Kingdom
> Support Centre +44 (0) 845 299 2994
> Find out more on youtube.com/nqccom <http://youtube.com/nqccom>
> © 2003 - 2016 NQC Ltd. (04854362) All Rights Reserved.

> This email and any attachments may be confidential and are intended
> solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are
> not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail immediately and
> neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy, use, print,
> distribute or disseminate it or any information contained in it.

www.mrgeneration.de - The home of Anime
Marcel Herrguth   Tel: 0176/65 92 44 85
Postfach 90 02 05
12402 Berlin, Germany