CalDav in RoundCube

Ing. Karol Krasňan
Hello,
please is there a way how can I access existing CalDav calendars (sabredav) from roundcube? I had working installation on previous versions of RoundCube but now I have no luck with latest roundcube version.

Thanks for help.

Karol

Re: CalDav in RoundCube

David Mehler
Hello,

Can you describe your setup that was working including versions? Were
you using any kind of shared calendars between users? I am very
interested in this as all atempts thus far to get this working have
not gone well.

Thanks.
Dave.

On 10/2/19, Ing. Karol Krasňan <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello,
> please is there a way how can I access existing CalDav calendars
> (sabredav) from roundcube? I had working installation on previous
> versions of RoundCube but now I have no luck with latest roundcube
> version.
>
> Thanks for help.
>
> Karol

Re: CalDav in RoundCube

Emmanuel Revah
Hello there,

Note sure this helps, but, I've just recently started using carddav,
version 3.0.3, and it works fine for accessing an address book that is
hosted on a NextCloud instance.

--
Emmanuel Revah