Change or delete Identity

Andreas Meyer-3
Hello!

The domainname changed. In preferences/identities I still see the old email-address of the ID.
Also in userinformation.

How can I change or delete the old ID?

Kind regards

  Andreas

Re: Change or delete Identity

Andreas Meyer-3
Andreas Meyer <[hidden email]> schrieb am 05.12.19 um 00:51:14 Uhr:

> Hello!
>
> The domainname changed. In preferences/identities I still see the old email-address of the ID.
> Also in userinformation.
>
> How can I change or delete the old ID?

Changed it in the database directly.

  Andreas

Re: Change or delete Identity

Mike Burger
On 2019-12-05 06:59, Andreas Meyer wrote:

> Andreas Meyer <[hidden email]> schrieb am 05.12.19 um 00:51:14
> Uhr:
>
>> Hello!
>>
>> The domainname changed. In preferences/identities I still see the old
>> email-address of the ID.
>> Also in userinformation.
>>
>> How can I change or delete the old ID?
>
> Changed it in the database directly.
>
>   Andreas

You could have also gone into Settings -> Identities and updated the
email address field, right within RCE.
--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

"It's always suicide-mission this, save-the-planet that. No one ever
just stops by to say 'hi' anymore." --Colonel Jack O'Neill, SG1

Mike Burger <[hidden email]> schrieb am 06.12.19 um 20:54:39 Uhr:

> >> The domainname changed. In preferences/identities I still see the old
> >> email-address of the ID.
> >> Also in userinformation.
> >>
> >> How can I change or delete the old ID?
> >
> > Changed it in the database directly.

> You could have also gone into Settings -> Identities and updated the
> email address field, right within RCE.

Tried that first but the emailaddressfield is greyed out.

  Andreas