Configure Enigma plugin with ie11 shows no output in window

Configure Enigma plugin with ie11 shows no output in window

David Mehler
Hello,

I got enigma plugin going. I atempted via ie11 on win10 x64 to
configure the enigma plugin. I went to settings, > preferences, > and
atempted to access encryption. It showed a blank output window. I went
in to chrome latest I believe did the same thing and got options I
could configure. Is there a roundcube/ie11 issue with content display?

A side note on chrome after setting the encryption and identity
options I was able to generate and associate a gpg key with my
account.

Any info on the ie11 issue appreciated.

Thanks.
Dave.