Contribution to Roundcube

Egoitz Aurrekoetxea

Good afternoon,

We have adapted and make some modifications to Kolab calendar's plugin, in order to work with recent versions of Roundcube (1.3.X). Our plugin too, supports scheduling properly as we adapted that code from Kolab's plugin. Would you be interested in it?. At my company Sarenet, have given me permission for donating it to Roundcube. Would you like to have it?. Where could I send?.

Cheers!

Re: Contribution to Roundcube

A.L.E.C
On 18.02.2019 17:28, [hidden email] wrote:
> Good afternoon,
>
> We have adapted and make some modifications to Kolab calendar's plugin,
> in order to work with recent versions of Roundcube (1.3.X). Our plugin
> too, supports scheduling properly as we adapted that code from Kolab's
> plugin. Would you be interested in it?. At my company Sarenet, have
> given me permission for donating it to Roundcube. Would you like to have
> it?. Where could I send?.

The best way to share your code would be to create github repository and
register the plugin on https://plugins.roundcube.net.

Also, it would be great if you could provide the diff containing all
your changes, either as a unified diff file or a differential on
https://git.kolab.org/differential/