Determining which version was installed: Complete Framework or Dependent

Determining which version was installed: Complete Framework or Dependent

Sophie Loewenthal
Hi,

I’d like to patch our RC install to 1.3.10, but have forgotten which version I installed before.  How could I determine if Complete Framework or Dependent was installed?

I looked in the Changelog Upgrading and Install files but nothing noted.

Regards,
Sophie

Re: Determining which version was installed: Complete Framework or Dependent

Andreas Meyer-3
Sophie Loewenthal <[hidden email]> schrieb am 05.09.19 um 18:43:30 Uhr:

> Hi,
>
> I’d like to patch our RC install to 1.3.10, but have forgotten which version I installed before.  How could I determine if Complete Framework or Dependent was installed?
>
> I looked in the Changelog Upgrading and Install files but nothing noted.

It tells you the installed version when you do a ./bin/installto.sh. Doesn't it?

Andreas

Re: Determining which version was installed: Complete Framework or Dependent

Sophie Loewenthal

 sent from phone, thus brief

> On 5 Sep 2019, at 10:00 pm, Andreas Meyer <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Sophie Loewenthal <[hidden email]> schrieb am 05.09.19 um 18:43:30 Uhr:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I’d like to patch our RC install to 1.3.10, but have forgotten which version I installed before.  How could I determine if Complete Framework or Dependent was installed?
>>
>> I looked in the Changelog Upgrading and Install files but nothing noted.
>
> It tells you the installed version when you do a ./bin/installto.sh. Doesn't it?
>
> Andreas

Re: Determining which version was installed: Complete Framework or Dependent

Sophie Loewenthal

> On 5 Sep 2019, at 22:00, Andreas Meyer <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Sophie Loewenthal <[hidden email]> schrieb am 05.09.19 um 18:43:30 Uhr:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I’d like to patch our RC install to 1.3.10, but have forgotten which version I installed before.  How could I determine if Complete Framework or Dependent was installed?
>>
>> I looked in the Changelog Upgrading and Install files but nothing noted.
>
> It tells you the installed version when you do a ./bin/installto.sh. Doesn't it?
>
> Andreas

Isn’t running this a little too late?

Apologies for the last empty email.

Sophie Loewenthal <[hidden email]> schrieb am 05.09.19 um 22:05:43 Uhr:

> > On 5 Sep 2019, at 22:00, Andreas Meyer <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Sophie Loewenthal <[hidden email]> schrieb am 05.09.19 um 18:43:30 Uhr:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I’d like to patch our RC install to 1.3.10, but have forgotten which version I installed before.  How could I determine if Complete Framework or Dependent was installed?
> >>
> >> I looked in the Changelog Upgrading and Install files but nothing noted.
> >
> > It tells you the installed version when you do a ./bin/installto.sh. Doesn't it?
> >
> > Andreas
>
> Isn’t running this a little too late?
Why? I don't understand. This is from the UPGRADING instructions.

  Andreas

Re: Determining which version was installed: Complete Framework or Dependent

Sophie Loewenthal
> On 5 Sep 2019, at 22:10, Andreas Meyer <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Sophie Loewenthal <[hidden email]> schrieb am 05.09.19 um 22:05:43 Uhr:

>>> It tells you the installed version when you do a ./bin/installto.sh. Doesn't it?
>>>
>>> Andreas
>>
>> Isn’t running this a little too late?
>
> Why? I don't understand. This is from the UPGRADING instructions.
>
>  Andreas

From the UPGRADING file:
 "./bin/installto.sh <TARGET-FOLDER>

For <TARGET-FOLDER> you specify the path to the Roundcube installation
which should be updated."

Because running implies I would have downloaded the incorrect or correct tar ball, and thus had a 66% change that I was installing the wrong tarball :-)