Disable skins selectively

Dan

Disable skins selectively

Dan
Hello,

I am aware of disabling skin selection by adding the 'dont_override'
option to the config.inc.php file. However, Is there a way to disable
only one skin, without removing the folder from skins/ ?

I would like to disable classic, But not manually remove the folder.

Thank you.

Re: Disable skins selectively

A.L.E.C
On 11/26/19 10:30 PM, Dan wrote:
> I am aware of disabling skin selection by adding the 'dont_override' option to the
> config.inc.php file. However, Is there a way to disable only one skin, without removing
> the folder from skins/ ?
>
> I would like to disable classic, But not manually remove the folder.

There's 'skins_allowed' option in 1.4.