Email Transfer

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Email Transfer

Nicholas Graham
I am trying to host a domain on Bluehost but when I transferred the domain over the emails stopped working on their normal servers.  I was told by bluest support that once transferred over that the email would work through their webmail portal can anyone confirm this?

Nick
_______________________________________________
Roundcube Users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.roundcube.net/mailman/listinfo/users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Email Transfer

Nicholas Graham
The email service that they are using is Roundcube and it is the default webmail service on bluest.  I just want to make sure that their emails won’t go down when that transfer happens since I don’t have any experience in it.

Nick

> On Nov 22, 2017, at 9:48 AM, Reindl Harald <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>
>
> Am 22.11.2017 um 15:34 schrieb Nicholas Graham:
>> I am trying to host a domain on Bluehost but when I transferred the domain over the emails stopped working on their normal servers.  I was told by bluest support that once transferred over that the email would work through their webmail portal can anyone confirm this?
>
> what has this to do with Roundcube?
_______________________________________________
Roundcube Users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.roundcube.net/mailman/listinfo/users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Email Transfer

Jan M. Dziewulski-2
On 2017-11-22 14:50, Nicholas Graham wrote:
> The email service that they are using is Roundcube and it is the
> default webmail service on bluest.  I just want to make sure that
> their emails won’t go down when that transfer happens since I don’t
> have any experience in it.

I think you would have to get back to Bluehost if you have any concerns.
They are the people who are providing the support.

>
>> On Nov 22, 2017, at 9:48 AM, Reindl Harald <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>> Am 22.11.2017 um 15:34 schrieb Nicholas Graham:
>>> I am trying to host a domain on Bluehost but when I transferred the
>>> domain over the emails stopped working on their normal servers.  I
>>> was told by bluest support that once transferred over that the email
>>> would work through their webmail portal can anyone confirm this?
>>
>> what has this to do with Roundcube?
> _______________________________________________
> Roundcube Users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.roundcube.net/mailman/listinfo/users
_______________________________________________
Roundcube Users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.roundcube.net/mailman/listinfo/users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Email Transfer

Nicholas Graham
Ok thanks for the input!

Nick

> On Nov 22, 2017, at 10:18 AM, Jan M. Dziewulski <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On 2017-11-22 14:50, Nicholas Graham wrote:
>> The email service that they are using is Roundcube and it is the
>> default webmail service on bluest.  I just want to make sure that
>> their emails won’t go down when that transfer happens since I don’t
>> have any experience in it.
>
> I think you would have to get back to Bluehost if you have any concerns. They are the people who are providing the support.
>
>>> On Nov 22, 2017, at 9:48 AM, Reindl Harald <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Am 22.11.2017 um 15:34 schrieb Nicholas Graham:
>>>> I am trying to host a domain on Bluehost but when I transferred the domain over the emails stopped working on their normal servers.  I was told by bluest support that once transferred over that the email would work through their webmail portal can anyone confirm this?
>>> what has this to do with Roundcube?
>> _______________________________________________
>> Roundcube Users mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> http://lists.roundcube.net/mailman/listinfo/users
> _______________________________________________
> Roundcube Users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.roundcube.net/mailman/listinfo/users
_______________________________________________
Roundcube Users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.roundcube.net/mailman/listinfo/users