Feature request: selectable sent folder for different personalities

Feature request: selectable sent folder for different personalities

Lukas
Hi Devs!

I am not a dev and I apologize if I am eventually writing to the wrong list... if this is the case, please tell me where to send my email or who I should contact.

My question: would it be possible to let the user select a certain folder for sent mail depending on the personality he is using to write? I mean a menu in the Personality Editor Window so that every personality may have its own sent mail folder.

Thanks a lot

Lukas (Italy)

Re: Feature request: selectable sent folder for different personalities

Thomas Bruederli-2
On Tue, Jul 4, 2017 at 10:31 AM, Lukas <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi Devs!
>
> I am not a dev and I apologize if I am eventually writing to the wrong list... if this is the case, please tell me where to send my email or who I should contact.
>
> My question: would it be possible to let the user select a certain folder for sent mail depending on the personality he is using to write? I mean a menu in the Personality Editor Window so that every personality may have its own sent mail folder.

I just found this old feature request in our tracker:
https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/issues/5023

Please upvote.

~Thomas