Firefox - "Mixed content is not blocked: not secure"

Firefox - "Mixed content is not blocked: not secure"

Philip Rhoades-2
People,

I access RCM in a SSL protected directory and use FF as the routine
browser for accessing this RCM on my server.  After upgrading from
Fedora 27 x86_64 to F28 on my workstation, I started seeing a "grey lock
with an orange triangle":

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/mixed-content-blocking-firefox?redirectlocale=en-US&as=u&redirectslug=how-does-content-isnt-secure-affect-my-safety&utm_source=inproduct

It appears that this is due to:

   skins/classic/images/watermark.gif

- if I delete that file then the lock returns to its expected green
colour without the orange triangle.

Is this a serious issue?

Thanks,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades

PO Box 896
Cowra  NSW  2794
Australia
E-mail:  [hidden email]

Re: Firefox - "Mixed content is not blocked: not secure"

Ralph Seichter
On 30.06.2018 10:49, Philip Rhoades wrote:

> Is this a serious issue?

No.