Get Username without domain.

Mathew Shires

Our mail server has a domain name like "mail.example.com" and only requires the username to log in.

If I do not specify "$config['username_domain'] = '%z';"

then "$config['calendar_caldav_url'] = '<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="https://cal.example.com:5232/%u/%u.ics/">https://cal.example.com:5232/%u/%u.ics/';" links to the correct caldav URL:

"https://cal.example.com:5232/username/username.ics/"

However this causes the email address to be "[hidden email]" which is not what we want.

If I do specify "username_domain" then the email will be correct ([hidden email]) but the caldav URL will then be wrong ("https://cal.example.com:5232/username%40example.com/username%40example.com.ics/")

Is there any way I can have the "[hidden email]" email address AND have the caldav URL be correct (i.e. for %u to equal "username" instead of "[hidden email]")?

--

Mathew Shires

NQC Logo

NQC Ltd
1 George Leigh Street, Manchester, M4 5DL, United Kingdom
Support Centre +44 (0) 845 299 2994
Find out more on youtube.com/nqccom
© 2003 - 2016 NQC Ltd. (04854362) All Rights Reserved.

This email and any attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail immediately and neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy, use, print, distribute or disseminate it or any information contained in it.

Re: Get Username without domain.

A.L.E.C
On 01.06.2017 10:46, Mathew Shires wrote:
> Is there any way I can have the "[hidden email]" email address
> *AND* have the caldav URL be correct (i.e. for %u to equal "username"
> instead of "[hidden email]")?

Set mail_domain instead of username_domain.

On 01.06.2017 11:11, Mathew Shires wrote:
> Is there anywhere I can find a list of ALL options?

config/defaults.inc.php.

On 01.06.2017 11:16, Mathew Shires wrote:
> setting mail_domain has done nothing, the email addresses are still
> [hidden email].

This works when the user record is being created, so drop the user
record from users table and log in again.