How to configure roundcube to relay mail

How to configure roundcube to relay mail

John Tucker
Greetings,

I have read the wiki and understand how to set the relay host, user id and user password but I have a question on how to
identify an alternate port to use for mail relay.

I would add/update the following to the config/config.inc.php file

$config['smtp_server'] = ‘my.host.com:10025’;
$config[‘smtp_user’] = 'userid’;
$config[‘smtp_pass’] = ‘password’;

or is there another 'smtp_port’ parameter or such?

Thanks for the help.

jt

Re: How to configure roundcube to relay mail

A.L.E.C
On 06/08/2016 04:21 AM, John Tucker wrote:
> $config['smtp_server'] = ‘my.host.com <http://my.host.com/>:10025’;
> $config[‘smtp_user’] = 'userid’;
> $config[‘smtp_pass’] = ‘password’;
>
> or is there another 'smtp_port’ parameter or such?

There is.

Kolab Groupware Developer        [http://kolab.org]
Roundcube Webmail Developer  [http://roundcube.net]