How to forward multiple emails in one message

How to forward multiple emails in one message

David Pottage
Hi,

Recently I was asked to send all the messages of an email thread to a
third party. That is, I was asked to send a collection of messages, as
attachments in one email.

In a desktop email client such as thunderbird or outlook that is easy. I
just compose a new message, then find all the emails I need to attach,
and drag and drop them to the compose window where they become
attachments.

I attempted that in Roundcube, and could not find a way to make it work.
Is there a method, or a plug-in that adds the feature?

--
David Pottage