Identities can't be edited in git-master anymore

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Identities can't be edited in git-master anymore

Michael Heydekamp
Hello,

see subject - identities can't be edited in git-master anymore (Classic
skin, presumably due to the latest commits).

What about the Elastic skin, BTW - should it work, what should I see?
Currently I'm seeing (more or less) text only, and it was pretty difficult
to return to the Classic skin (plus that some settings were gone, e.g. the
layout).

Cheers,
--
Michael Heydekamp
Co-Admin freexp.de
Düsseldorf/Germany
_______________________________________________
Roundcube Development discussion mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.roundcube.net/mailman/listinfo/dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Identities can't be edited in git-master anymore

Michael Heydekamp
Same (identities) problem with Larry skin, BTW. Error message in both cases
is:

SERVICE CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE!
Error No. [600]

Using the stable is not an option, as I don't have the identities to be
edited there (which is a pity BTW, as I then can't easily switch between
stable and git-master).

Cheers
--
Michael Heydekamp
Co-Admin freexp.de
Düsseldorf/Germany

Am 11.04.2018 18:53, schrieb Michael Heydekamp:

> Hello,
>
> see subject - identities can't be edited in git-master anymore (Classic
> skin, presumably due to the latest commits).
>
> What about the Elastic skin, BTW - should it work, what should I see?
> Currently I'm seeing (more or less) text only, and it was pretty difficult
> to return to the Classic skin (plus that some settings were gone, e.g. the
> layout).
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Michael Heydekamp
> Co-Admin freexp.de
> Düsseldorf/Germany
> _______________________________________________
> Roundcube Development discussion mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.roundcube.net/mailman/listinfo/dev
_______________________________________________
Roundcube Development discussion mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.roundcube.net/mailman/listinfo/dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Identities can't be edited in git-master anymore

A.L.E.C
In reply to this post by Michael Heydekamp
On 04/11/2018 06:53 PM, Michael Heydekamp wrote:
> see subject - identities can't be edited in git-master anymore (Classic
> skin, presumably due to the latest commits).

works for me.

> What about the Elastic skin, BTW - should it work, what should I see?
> Currently I'm seeing (more or less) text only, and it was pretty difficult
> to return to the Classic skin (plus that some settings were gone, e.g. the
> layout).

To use Elastic you have to install dependencies and build css. See INSTALL/UPGRADING file.

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak
Kolab Groupware Developer         [http://kolab.org]
Roundcube Webmail Developer   [http://roundcube.net]
----------------------------------------------------
PGP: 19359DC1 # Blog: https://kolabian.wordpress.com
_______________________________________________
Roundcube Development discussion mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.roundcube.net/mailman/listinfo/dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Identities can't be edited in git-master anymore

Michael Heydekamp
Am 11.04.2018 20:31, schrieb A.L.E.C:

> On 04/11/2018 06:53 PM, Michael Heydekamp wrote:
>> see subject - identities can't be edited in git-master anymore (Classic
>> skin, presumably due to the latest commits).
>
> works for me.

Hmm... Did you see my f'up message ("SERVICE CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE! Error
No. [600]")? No clue what the problem could be...?

>> What about the Elastic skin, BTW - should it work, what should I see?
>> Currently I'm seeing (more or less) text only, and it was pretty difficult
>> to return to the Classic skin (plus that some settings were gone, e.g. the
>> layout).
>
> To use Elastic you have to install dependencies and build css. See
> INSTALL/UPGRADING file.

OK. But Classic skin should still work perfectly without these dependencies
and CSS, right?

Cheers,
--
Michael Heydekamp
Co-Admin freexp.de
Düsseldorf/Germany
_______________________________________________
Roundcube Development discussion mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.roundcube.net/mailman/listinfo/dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Identities can't be edited in git-master anymore

Michael Heydekamp
Am 11.04.2018 22:37, schrieb Michael Heydekamp:

> Am 11.04.2018 20:31, schrieb A.L.E.C:
>
>> On 04/11/2018 06:53 PM, Michael Heydekamp wrote:
>>> see subject - identities can't be edited in git-master anymore (Classic
>>> skin, presumably due to the latest commits).
>>
>> works for me.
>
> Hmm... Did you see my f'up message ("SERVICE CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE! Error
> No. [600]")? No clue what the problem could be...?

Things are getting even more strange:

When I click on the recent message from Peter Thomassen (11.04.2018, 22:55,
subject "End of Life for 1.2?") in the RCU list, I'm getting the very same
error as when trying to edit identities:

> SERVICE CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE!
> Error No. [600]

WTF...?

The stable version is displaying the message without any problem. All (or
most?) other messages can also be displayed with git-master, at least I
didn't catch any other message yet which does produce this error.

But as I said in a previous message:

> Using the stable is not an option, as I don't have the identities to be
> edited there (which is a pity BTW, as I then can't easily switch between
> stable and git-master).

Environment:

Windows 10 Pro 10.0.16299
FF ESR 52.5.0 (64-bit)

I should also mention that when I try to edit identities with git-master,
our logo (and ONLY our logo) is shown in the upper left corner of the pane
(which is also weird).

Something must be broken, don't you think so...?

Cheers,
--
Michael Heydekamp
Co-Admin freexp.de
Düsseldorf/Germany
_______________________________________________
Roundcube Development discussion mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.roundcube.net/mailman/listinfo/dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Identities can't be edited in git-master anymore

A.L.E.C
On 04/12/2018 01:19 AM, Michael Heydekamp wrote:
>> SERVICE CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE!
>> Error No. [600]
>
> WTF...?

Could you just check the error log?

> Something must be broken, don't you think so...?

Maybe some plugin.

ps. classic and larry do not use LESS, so don't have to be compiled and don't have extra
dependencies.

--
Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak
Kolab Groupware Developer         [http://kolab.org]
Roundcube Webmail Developer   [http://roundcube.net]
----------------------------------------------------
PGP: 19359DC1 # Blog: https://kolabian.wordpress.com
_______________________________________________
Roundcube Development discussion mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.roundcube.net/mailman/listinfo/dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Identities can't be edited in git-master anymore

Michael Heydekamp
Am 12.04.2018 07:52, schrieb A.L.E.C:
> On 04/12/2018 01:19 AM, Michael Heydekamp wrote:

>> Something must be broken, don't you think so...?
>
> Maybe some plugin.

The plugin "Enigma" must have gotten incompatible in the meantime with one
(or some) of the latest commits. We didn't really use it anyway yet, so we
disabled it.

Cheers
--
Michael Heydekamp
Co-Admin freexp.de
Düsseldorf/Germany
_______________________________________________
Roundcube Development discussion mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.roundcube.net/mailman/listinfo/dev