Import E-mail Size Limit

Webert de Souza Lima
Hello,

when importing eml messages in roundcube, it shows the maximum file size permitted.
By the value I see (30MB), I assume it is the same file size set for the e-mail attachments.

Those should be different thought, as the eml might have a lot of text + attachments.

Is that so? If not, how can I change that settings?

I'm using this phpfpm-mail to control size:

 - upload_max_filesize = 30M
 - post_max_size = 100M

Regards,

Webert Lima