In nightly r675 compact folders stoped working

In nightly r675 compact folders stoped working

Bugzilla from aseques@gmail.com
We installed r675 and in the usual testing I found out that the
compact button is no longuer working (usually delete the messages from
thunderbird).
With the rc1 version it was working fine.
Two diferent situations.
1.- Deleted from thunderbird (not compacted)
2.- I can see and open the files from roundcube (as expected)
3.- I compact the folder within roundcube, from the 4 messages I had
as deleted, there are 3 that disappeared and the other one remains.
4.- With the one left, I can open the message, read the subject, but I
cannot see the body, neither delete the message.

I tested it in english both with Firefox/Linux and IE6/WIndows and the
error is exactly the same.
I double checked the permissions in the mail server to ensure that
there are no errors.
If you know any more test to do, I'll be glad to investigate

Cheers

Re: In nightly r675 compact folders stoped working

Bugzilla from aseques@gmail.com
Since deleting messages from the table seems to work. (Directly
editing the message database).
Is there any way of recreate the messages database or I should delete
everything.

2007/8/14, Joan <[hidden email]>:

> We installed r675 and in the usual testing I found out that the
> compact button is no longuer working (usually delete the messages from
> thunderbird).
> With the rc1 version it was working fine.
> Two diferent situations.
> 1.- Deleted from thunderbird (not compacted)
> 2.- I can see and open the files from roundcube (as expected)
> 3.- I compact the folder within roundcube, from the 4 messages I had
> as deleted, there are 3 that disappeared and the other one remains.
> 4.- With the one left, I can open the message, read the subject, but I
> cannot see the body, neither delete the message.
>
> I tested it in english both with Firefox/Linux and IE6/WIndows and the
> error is exactly the same.
> I double checked the permissions in the mail server to ensure that
> there are no errors.
> If you know any more test to do, I'll be glad to investigate
>
> Cheers

Re: In nightly r675 compact folders stoped working

Thomas Bruederli
2007/8/14, Joan <[hidden email]>:

> We installed r675 and in the usual testing I found out that the
> compact button is no longuer working (usually delete the messages from
> thunderbird).
> With the rc1 version it was working fine.
> Two diferent situations.
> 1.- Deleted from thunderbird (not compacted)
> 2.- I can see and open the files from roundcube (as expected)
> 3.- I compact the folder within roundcube, from the 4 messages I had
> as deleted, there are 3 that disappeared and the other one remains.
> 4.- With the one left, I can open the message, read the subject, but I
> cannot see the body, neither delete the message.

Caching issue. Should be fixed in revision 691.
You can clear the messages table at anytime. It will be rebuilt when
fetching the message list again.

~Thomas