Info about RC/Links/HTTPS

Jorge Bastos

Howdy,

I’ve seen this behavior, on all version and also last stable 1.3.7.

I have HTTPS in the vhost that the webmail is running, everything’s fine, but, if I click an email that has images that are loaded from an HTTP:// url (without HTTPS) the browser starts telling me that the HTTPS validation failed with the yellow sign in the padlock.

Question, should an email with non-https url’s influence the browser HTTPS validation?

To get the normal behavior I have to F5 the window.

Here’s a raw message from an email that has that behavior:

https://pastebin.com/PX9HbUmp

Re: Info about RC/Links/HTTPS

A.L.E.C
On 11.09.2018 12:40, Jorge Bastos wrote:
> I have HTTPS in the vhost that the webmail is running, everything’s
> fine, but, if I click an email that has images that are loaded from an
> HTTP:// url (without HTTPS) the browser starts telling me that the HTTPS
> validation failed with the yellow sign in the padlock.

https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/issues/5996

Re: Info about RC/Links/HTTPS

Jorge Bastos

Perfect,