Install Debian Package without apache2_invoke

Install Debian Package without apache2_invoke

Johannes Visintini
Hi there,

I want to figure out if there is a possibility to install the debian
roundcube package without installing or enabling the apache2
roundcube.conf. I don't want to use this config because it breaks
workflows if you have more than one domain on your apache2 server and
want your roundcube to be running on just one domain. I installed the
debian packages “php” and “roundcube-pgsql” and “spawn-fcgid” before so
there should be no reason for roundcube to force invoke the apache2
config on each update.

Is there a possibility to work around that? I am writing an ansible
role for my roundcube deployment. So I don't really need the
autoconfiguration stuff from roundcube, but the debian package would
simplify any updating processes.

Greets,
Johannes

Re: Install Debian Package without apache2_invoke

Maarten
Hello Johannes,

As far as I know the roundcube devs only maintain the roundcube tar
froms the website(https://roundcube.net/download). The one from the
debian repos is probably packaged

by debian repo packager.  You can create your own or/and disbable it,
then pointing towards the location where the debian packages installed
the roundcube stuff.