Internationalised email addresses

André Rodier-2
Hello,

In the internationalisation features, I see "IDNA support" in the list.

However, does Roundcube support internationalised email addresses, like
for instance, andré@homebox.space?

I tried with version 1.2 and the front-end interface does not even let
me press the send button, and displays an error.

I have not seen this in the changelog for version 1.3. Is it on the roadmap?

There is enough support with current MTA / mail servers around, and I am
currently testing them.

Kind regards,
André

--
https://github.com/progmaticltd/homebox

Re: Internationalised email addresses

A.L.E.C
On 03/24/2018 07:55 AM, André Rodier wrote:
> Hello,
>
> In the internationalisation features, I see "IDNA support" in the list.
>
> However, does Roundcube support internationalised email addresses, like
> for instance, andré@homebox.space?

You should try git-master. From changelog:

- Support SMTPUTF8 and relax email address validation to support unicode in local part (#5120)

Any beta testing appreciated.

On 24/03/18 07:19, A.L.E.C wrote:

> On 03/24/2018 07:55 AM, André Rodier wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> In the internationalisation features, I see "IDNA support" in the list.
>>
>> However, does Roundcube support internationalised email addresses, like
>> for instance, andré@homebox.space?
>
> You should try git-master. From changelog:
>
> - Support SMTPUTF8 and relax email address validation to support unicode in local part (#5120)
>
> Any beta testing appreciated.

Thank you,

As usual, you are very prompt to give good answers.

I will try and keep you posted.

Kind regards,
André