Is it possible to remove the mailbox size / quota at the bottom left?

Is it possible to remove the mailbox size / quota at the bottom left?

Sean McBride
Hi all,

Near the bottom left it shows (I guess) a disk icon, a bar, and a percentage.  I run my own mail server and no one has any quota or size limits.  I guess that's why it always shows 0%.  Is it possible to remove that UI?  I couldn't find anything in the config file.

Thanks,

Sean

Re: Is it possible to remove the mailbox size / quota at the bottom left?

A.L.E.C
On 29.04.2020 21:18, Sean McBride wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Is it possible to remove that UI?  I couldn't find anything in the config file.

$config['imap_disabled_caps'] = array('QUOTA');

--
Aleksander Machniak
Kolab Groupware Developer        [https://kolab.org]