LDAP AddressBook with pagedResults control (from ldapsearch)

LDAP AddressBook with pagedResults control (from ldapsearch)

Evgeniy Korneechev
Hi.
I have a MS AD as Roundcube Address book.
My MS AD have a LDAPAdminLimits:MaxPageSize = 2000 and number of users more than 3000.
Number of contacts in AddressBook = 2000...

How i can use 'pagedResults control' (e.g. ldapsearch: -E pr=1000/noprompt)? Or not? Or are there other solutions?

--
Best regards,
Evgeniy Korneechev.

Re: LDAP AddressBook with pagedResults control (from ldapsearch)

A.L.E.C
On 12/19/18 1:02 PM, Evgeniy Korneechev wrote:
> Hi.
> I have a MS AD as Roundcube Address book.
> My MS AD have a LDAPAdminLimits:MaxPageSize = 2000 and number of users more than 3000.
> Number of contacts in AddressBook = 2000...
>
> How i can use 'pagedResults control' (e.g. ldapsearch: -E pr=1000/noprompt)? Or not? Or
> are there other solutions?

We don't support paged results. There's some support for paging with use of vlv indexes,
but this requires patched php and is probably not supported by AD anyway.

Re: LDAP AddressBook with pagedResults control (from ldapsearch)

Evgeniy Korneechev
>>  How i can use 'pagedResults control' (e.g. ldapsearch: -E pr=1000/noprompt)? Or not? Or
>>  are there other solutions?
>
> We don't support paged results. There's some support for paging with use of vlv indexes,
> but this requires patched php and is probably not supported by AD anyway.

This is problem and I must fix it...

May be, will I try the PHP-function 'ldap_control_paged_result' [1] ?
But I didn't find in the sources [2] a description how work 'ldap_public'

Links:
1 - http://php.net/manual/en/function.ldap-control-paged-result.php
2 - https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail