Limit sender domains

absolutely_free@libero.it

Hi,

I am using RC 1.3.5 on FreeBSD, with Postfix 3.3.0

Users are not allowed to send mail with SMTP auth, there is only webmail service.

On this server I manage a few domain (<10); I would like to avoid sending message with a forget domain address (eg. I don't want that compromised mailbox can send mail with "[hidden email]", "[hidden email]" and so on)

How can I do this?

Thank you!

Re: Limit sender domains

Marcel Herrguth
Hey,

Am 07.06.2018 um 10:40 schrieb [hidden email]:

> Hi,
>
> I am using RC 1.3.5 on FreeBSD, with Postfix 3.3.0
>
> Users are not allowed to send mail with SMTP auth, there is only webmail
> service.
>
> On this server I manage a few domain (<10); I would like to avoid
> sending message with a forget domain address (eg. I don't want that
> compromised mailbox can send mail with "[hidden email]",
> "[hidden email]" and so on)
>
> How can I do this?

in my opinion this is not a task for roundcube, but for your
E-Mail-Server. Many E-Mail-Servers offer the option to allow only
E-Mails sent from trusted Servers, that are from a local domain.

> Thank you!

Best regards
Marcel

--