List of attached files

Vladimir Gorpenko
Hello!

In what module the list the of attached files is created?
I mean the list displayed on the right when reading the letter.

I want to eliminate an insignificant error in my S/MIME plugin.

The matter is that at me when reading the decrypted letter with
attachment of .eml  file this file in the list is displayed twice and I
would like to deal with it.

In structure of the decrypted letter this attachment it is specified
only once.

--
Best regards,
    Vladimir Gorpenko

Re: List of attached files

A.L.E.C
On 09/16/2016 10:37 AM, Vladimir Gorpenko wrote:
> In what module the list the of attached files is created?
> I mean the list displayed on the right when reading the letter.

rcmail_message_attachments() in program/steps/mail/show.inc