Login Problem: sorry for my insistence

iomeneandrei
Hi all,
I'm writing again because I would like to use roundcube as soon as
possible. Probably I have stupid problem. I need only a simple advice.
Thank you all.

I have a (probably) stupid login problem. I have an IMAP account, and I
use thunderbird as email client.
I'm not able to make login with roundcube because I have strange
username syntax. Something like:
"Bill Clinton/EASY"

This syntax is that one I use without any problem with thunderbird. The
problem seems the white space. If I make the login I have in the log:
"a001 BAD LOGIN Unexpected Extra arguments"

If I remove the with space I have:
"a001 NO LOGIN invalid user name or password"

This error is right because my username is "Bill Clinton/EASY" and not
"BillClinton/EASY".

Is there a way to pass a username with a white space?

Thank you,

Andrea

Re: Login Problem: sorry for my insistence

Julien Wadin
andy a écrit :

> Hi all,
> I'm writing again because I would like to use roundcube as soon as
> possible. Probably I have stupid problem. I need only a simple advice.
> Thank you all.
>
> I have a (probably) stupid login problem. I have an IMAP account, and
> I use thunderbird as email client.
> I'm not able to make login with roundcube because I have strange
> username syntax. Something like:
> "Bill Clinton/EASY"
>
> This syntax is that one I use without any problem with thunderbird.
> The problem seems the white space. If I make the login I have in the log:
> "a001 BAD LOGIN Unexpected Extra arguments"
>
> If I remove the with space I have:
> "a001 NO LOGIN invalid user name or password"
>
> This error is right because my username is "Bill Clinton/EASY" and not
> "BillClinton/EASY".
>
> Is there a way to pass a username with a white space?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Andrea
Hi,
Look at the code : function rcmail_login, line 450 in
program/include/main.inc

--
Wadin Julien
Tel : +32 (0) 475 632 168