Login Script

Aurélio de Souza Ribeiro Neto

Hello All,

I'm using Roundcube 1.2.0 and I want to use a login script from a form in my Website!

Someone can help me?

Aurélio

Re: Login Script

Thomas Bruederli-2
On Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 11:08 PM, Aurélio de Souza Ribeiro Neto
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I'm using Roundcube 1.2.0 and I want to use a login script from a form in my
> Website!
>
> Someone can help me?

You'd need to write a small plugin for Roundcube which can process the
requests coming from your website's login form. That plugin should
implement the 'authenticate' hook [1] and add the submitted
username/password to the hook return data. Very important here is also
to disable the cookie and CSRF checks by setting the `cookiecheck` and
`valid` return values.

Have a look at the sample http_authentication plugin [2] for inspiration.

Kind regards,
Thomas

[1] https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/wiki/Plugin-Hooks#authenticate
[2] https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/blob/master/plugins/http_authentication/http_authentication.php#L53