Login is successful only with the second attempt

Login is successful only with the second attempt

Evgeniy Korneechev
Hi.
We periodically have problems with authentication in webmail - login is successful only with the second attempt.
The problem occurs only when the login page is open a long time ago; if refresh it before entering, login is successful...

Did anyone have the same problem? How can I fix this?

Roundcube webmail 1.2.3

--
Best regards,
Evgeniy Korneechev.

Re: Login is successful only with the second attempt

Benny Pedersen-4
Evgeniy Korneechev skrev den 2019-01-21 11:44:

> Roundcube webmail 1.2.3

time to upgrade imho, have 1.3.8 here with imho is latest stable

21.01.2019, 14:23, "Reindl Harald" <[hidden email]>:

> Am 21.01.19 um 11:44 schrieb Evgeniy Korneechev:
>>  Hi.
>>  We periodically have problems with authentication in webmail - login is successful only with the second attempt.
>>  The problem occurs only when the login page is open a long time ago; if refresh it before entering, login is successful...
>>
>>  Did anyone have the same problem? How can I fix this?
>>
>>  Roundcube webmail 1.2.3
>
> well, your session pretty sure is timing out and so CSRF tokens become
> invalid

What timeout? How can I change it?

Evgeniy Korneechev skrev den 2019-01-21 13:27:

>> well, your session pretty sure is timing out and so CSRF tokens become
>> invalid
>
> What timeout? How can I change it?

upgrade first, not last