Manage sieve

@lbutlr
I have installed zambodaniel/managesieve in Roundcube, but when I log in to Roundcube, there is no “filter” option in the settings pane of Roundcube.

Am I missing something else?

# ./composer.phar show
composer/semver            dev-master 37e4db2 Semver library that offers utilities, version constraint parsing and validation.
cor/dovecot-ident          dev-master 5bd67ec Log client ip number instead of webserver ip number on the dovecot imap server
cor/keyboard_shortcuts     dev-master 64b24e8 allows some functionality to be handled with the keyboard
cor/listcommands           dev-master a5802b7 adds a set of commands to the headers of your email to manage mailinglists
cor/message_highlight      dev-master ec9fe2c Assign colors to your emails based on Subject, Sender, Recipient or CC
endroid/qr-code            1.6.6              Endroid QR Code
marneu/logout_redirect     dev-master f0a6790 Plugin to redirect on logout to the homepage of the email domain.
pear/auth_sasl             v1.1.0             Abstraction of various SASL mechanism responses
pear/console_commandline   dev-master 40fca1d A full featured command line options and arguments parser.
pear/console_getopt        v1.4.2             More info available on: http://pear.php.net/package/Console_Getopt
pear/crypt_gpg             v1.6.3             Provides an object oriented interface to the GNU Privacy Guard (GnuPG). It requires the GnuPG executable to be on the system.
pear/mail_mime             1.10.2             Mail_Mime provides classes to create MIME messages
pear/net_idna2             v0.2.0             More info available on: https://pear.php.net/package/Net_IDNA2
pear/net_sieve             1.4.4              More info available on: http://pear.php.net/package/Net_Sieve
pear/net_smtp              1.7.3              An implementation of the SMTP protocol
pear/net_socket            v1.2.2             More info available on: http://pear.php.net/package/Net_Socket
pear/pear-core-minimal     v1.10.7            Minimal set of PEAR core files to be used as composer dependency
pear/pear_exception        dev-master 8c18719 The PEAR Exception base class.
psr/log                    dev-master c4421fc Common interface for logging libraries
roundcube/plugin-installer 0.1.9              A composer-installer for Roundcube plugins.
zambodaniel/managesieve    dev-master 5123f67 Managesieve is a library to manage and modify sieve (RFC5228) scripts.

Re: Manage sieve

A.L.E.C
On 6/15/19 5:45 PM, @lbutlr wrote:
> I have installed zambodaniel/managesieve in Roundcube, but when I log in to Roundcube, there is no “filter” option in the settings pane of Roundcube.
>
> Am I missing something else?

Yes, this library has nothing to do with Roundcube. What you need is the managesieve
plugin that is part of Roundcube. You don't have to install anything, just enable and
configure the plugin.

Re: Manage sieve

@lbutlr

> On 15 Jun2019, at 12:37, A.L.E.C <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On 6/15/19 5:45 PM, @lbutlr wrote:
>> I have installed zambodaniel/managesieve in Roundcube, but when I log in to Roundcube, there is no “filter” option in the settings pane of Roundcube.
>>
>> Am I missing something else?
>
> Yes, this library has nothing to do with Roundcube. What you need is the managesieve
> plugin that is part of Roundcube.

Um.. I installed that plugin with the composer.phar in Roundcube’s directory, the same way I installed the labels for roundcube.

> You don't have to install anything, just enable and
> configure the plugin.

Where?

Re: Manage sieve

Emmanuel Revah

Le 2019/06/15 23:45, @lbutlr a écrit :
>> On 15 Jun2019, at 12:37, A.L.E.C <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> On 6/15/19 5:45 PM, @lbutlr wrote:

>> You don't have to install anything, just enable and
>> configure the plugin.
>
> Where?

In config/main.inc.php under the plugins section, something like this:

$rcmail_config['plugins'] = array(
     'managesieve',
);