Migration problem

Neo Crypt
Hello,
I made a roundcube migration to another server with another ip address. I made a database backup via phpmyadmin and restored it to the new server. knowing that the old server contains a mysql Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.1.73 database under redhat 6.8 and the new server contains mysql Ver 15.1 Distrib 5.5.60-MariaDB under redhat 7.6. The backup and restore procedure worked well. However I can not find the address book and the preferences of the user. Is there a migration and restoration procedure very specific to roundecube so that I find all the data or a support to my problem. Thank you verry much i need your support.

Re: Migration problem

Benny Pedersen-4
Neo Crypt skrev den 2019-04-24 18:52:
> Hello,
> I made a roundcube migration to another server with another ip
> address.

is the database have the old hostname in mysql, then you need to change
that to the new hostname if the new server is on a new server hostname
that roundcube is now on, to awoid this use localhost in the db

reason for this is that the backend db can be used from multiple
hostnames each with its own users and settings

sorry if i have it inccorrect, but i remember it was my problem aswell
with it