Mobile view

Curtis Vaughan
I've installed the Melanie2 plugin/skin for RoundCube. Wondering if
anyone else has. After installing it, however, the interface is not
like that shown on the website. It's mostly all text. Obviously there
is something that needs to be tweeked, but not sure what. Can anyone
help?
Thanks!

Re: Mobile view

Curtis Vaughan

On 2016-12-05 20:23:16 +0000, Curtis Vaughan said:

I've installed the Melanie2 plugin/skin for RoundCube. Wondering if

anyone else has. After installing it, however, the interface is not

like that shown on the website. It's mostly all text. Obviously there

is something that needs to be tweeked, but not sure what. Can anyone

help?

Thanks!

Since I wrote that I tried the same process on another server with RoundCube. It works flawlessly there. The only difference is that I installed RoundCube on the 1st server from the Ubuntu repository. On the 2nd (working) server I installed by downloading RC and installing from the source. But why should it really matter?

Re: Mobile view

Noel Butler

On 2016-12-05 20:23:16 +0000, Curtis Vaughan said:

I've installed the Melanie2 plugin/skin for RoundCube. Wondering if

anyone else has. After installing it, however, the interface is not

like that shown on the website. It's mostly all text. Obviously there

is something that needs to be tweeked, but not sure what. Can anyone

help?

Thanks!

Since I wrote that I tried the same process on another server with RoundCube. It works flawlessly there. The only difference is that I installed RoundCube on the 1st server from the Ubuntu repository. On the 2nd (working) server I installed by downloading RC and installing from the source. But why should it really matter?

ask on ubuntu list as to what they butchered

--

Kind Regard,

Noel Butler

This Email, including any attachments, may contain legally privileged information, therefore remains confidential and subject to copyright protected under international law. You may not disseminate, discuss, or reveal, any part, to anyone, without the authors express written authority to do so. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender then delete all copies of this message including attachments, immediately. Confidentiality, copyright, and legal privilege are not waived or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery of this message. Only PDF and ODF documents accepted, please do not send proprietary formatted documents

0x7FD036C7.asc (4K) Download Attachment

Re: Mobile view

On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 9:23 PM, Curtis Vaughan <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I've installed the Melanie2 plugin/skin for RoundCube. Wondering if anyone
> else has. After installing it, however, the interface is not like that shown
> on the website. It's mostly all text. Obviously there is something that
> needs to be tweeked, but not sure what. Can anyone help?

Not sure what's the difference when installing Roundcube from the
Ubuntu repos. What does your browser error console say? Also analyze
the source code of the HTML page and find what css files are loaded.

Just make sure the jquery_mobile plugin is not activated in config.
It's loaded as a dependency for the mobile view but would mess up the
UI when always loaded. See
https://roundcubeinbox.wordpress.com/2016/04/26/roundcube-for-mobile-devices/
for reference.

Best,