Need Help w/ email signature, folders & vacation message

Need Help w/ email signature, folders & vacation message

tmason
Good afternoon. Hoping others can help me.  I'm new to this email
program & unlike the 4 diff ones I've used in the past, I am not finding
how to...
1) set up my signature lines to auto print at the end of each composed
message
2) where/how to set up an out-of-office message for when I'm on vacation
in the coming weeks
3) set up & work with email message storage folders.  Folders were
carried over from old email program however I can't figure out how to
set up new folders.
Any/all help appreciated.  Thanks, Tina