One dash added to signature separator when replying to a message

One dash added to signature separator when replying to a message

barul
Hello,

When sending an e-mail (this one for example), the signature separator
will be 2 dashes ('--'), but if I reply to an e-mail, the separator will
be 3 ('---').
Is there somewhere I can set it up to always be 2?

barul

Re: One dash added to signature separator when replying to a message

Benny Pedersen-4
barul skrev den 2017-09-14 17:54:

> When sending an e-mail (this one for example), the signature separator
> will be 2 dashes ('--'), but if I reply to an e-mail, the separator
> will be 3 ('---').
> Is there somewhere I can set it up to always be 2?

is the correct form for signature seperator

all others is invalid