Plugin config question: google_addressbook

Plugin config question: google_addressbook

Sophie Loewenthal

Hi,

This plugin worked with RC 1.2.0 and was thinking of trying with 1.4.n.

Has anybody used this?

I have a few Qs:

 Must the dB table being created in the roundcube dB or can I use a different one?  I use sqlite and would prefer to have this inside a different file to the roundcube.db.   I have the calendar.db for the calendar (that I am not using right now I ought to add.) Otherwise I suppose this is the way:

$ sqlite roundcube.db <SQL/sqlite.initial.sql
$ cat SQL/sqlite.initial.sql
--
-- Table structure for table contacts_google
--

CREATE TABLE contacts_google (
contact_id integer NOT NULL PRIMARY KEY,

Best wishes.