Plugin feedback?

Lukas Erlacher
Hello,

I've been cobbling around with roundcube for a while now (I'm also the
author of https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/pull/5565, which
sadly I haven't really followed through with).

I've now started my first "real" roundcube plugin, here:

https://github.com/duk3luk3/roundcube-maintenance-banner

I'd be happy to hear any feedback, especially if I'm missing some "best
practices".

Thanks,
Luke

Re: Plugin feedback?

Lukas Erlacher
I actually have some concrete follow-up questions now:

- how do I make the stylesheet and the labels (under localization)
customizable without getting problems when updating the plugin?
- Is there a nicer way to achieve what I've done with symlinks for the
stylesheet to get it integrated into classic and larry with the same
default stylesheet?

Best,
Luke

smime.p7s (6K) Download Attachment