Plugin recipient_to_contact for RCU version 1.4.2

Plugin recipient_to_contact for RCU version 1.4.2

Jorge
Hi,

anyone knows any plugins that replace recipient_to_contact plugins and it
ran on Roundcube version 1.4.2. May be an updated version of this plugin,
too.

I was using this plugin in previous versions of RCU but in version 1.4.2 I
find a problem. When I reply or create a message from a new window, after
sending the email, the window to add the new contact is not displayed.

I have detected that in that case, it would appear that the window to add
the contact is hidden, since I have tried to go to configuration and then
return to the inbox and "magically" appears the "lost window" to add the
data of Contact.

If I answer an email or write a new one from the main RCU window (that is,
without opening it in a new window) it works correctly.

Another old unsolved problem of this plugin is that after its execution the

Thanks in advance.

Jorge