Problem with jpg Attachment

Jorge
After updating roundcube to version 1.4.2 I started having problems with
some emails that have attachments.

Particularly the problem appears when an email has a jpeg image attached but
not with all jpeg images but only with those that have the "Content-Type:"
defined as "image/jpeg;" or as "image/jpg;".

Inexplicably (for me) if I modify the email and change only:

The attachment is recognized by RoundCube.

Is there a way to change this behavior? Maybe making changes to the config.

For example I have defined:
$ config ['mime_types'] = 'E:
/wamp64/bin/apache/apache2.4.33/conf/mime.types';

and in particular, that file defines:
image/jpeg     jpeg jpg jpe

TIA
Jorge