Problems receiving emails

Maria
Hello,

A few days ago I setup my Roundcube email on my iPhone, since then I receive all emails on my iPhone but only some of them appear on my Inbox folder when I open my email on my laptop!

Does someone have an idea why this might be happening and how I can fix it?

Thanks :)

Maria Lolo
Ōsmos studio
www.osmosstudio.com
Braunschweiger Straße 22
12055 Neukölln

Re: Problems receiving emails

Benny Pedersen-4
Maria skrev den 2019-02-07 11:55:

> A few days ago I setup my Roundcube email on my iPhone,

no apple do not provide you with roundcubes

> since then I
> receive all emails on my iPhone

good ?

> but only some of them appear on my
> Inbox folder when I open my email on my laptop!

you see the sign of READ some mails on iphone ?

roundcube can based on that hide emails already READed :=)

hopefully you did not setup iphone with pop3 :(

> Does someone have an idea why this might be happening and how I can fix
> it?

there is nothing to fix