QP-encoding and decoding within a plugin

QP-encoding and decoding within a plugin

Rimas Kudelis
Hi,

is there an official way to QP-encode and QP-decode a text string from
within a RoundCube plugin?

Thanks!

Rimas

Re: QP-encoding and decoding within a plugin

A.L.E.C
On 08/17/2016 09:50 PM, Rimas Kudelis wrote:
> is there an official way to QP-encode and QP-decode a text string from
> within a RoundCube plugin?

Use PHP functions quoted_printable_encode()/quoted_printable_decode().

There's also rcube_mime::decode_header() but only for decoding.

Kolab Groupware Developer        [http://kolab.org]
Roundcube Webmail Developer  [http://roundcube.net]

Re: QP-encoding and decoding within a plugin

Rimas Kudelis
Hi Alec,

2016-08-18 09:13, A.L.E.C wrote:
> On 08/17/2016 09:50 PM, Rimas Kudelis wrote:
>> is there an official way to QP-encode and QP-decode a text string from
>> within a RoundCube plugin?
> Use PHP functions quoted_printable_encode()/quoted_printable_decode().
>
> There's also rcube_mime::decode_header() but only for decoding.

Thanks! I somehow missed that this function exists.

Regards,
Rimas