RC 1.4 and missing Elastic skin for some plugins

RC 1.4 and missing Elastic skin for some plugins

Josef Karliak
   Good morning,
   we tried 1.4 RC, all works fine, great work, but some plugins are
missing elastic skins, so it did not work (primitivenotes, calendar).
   For example:

FILE NOT FOUND
The requested resource was not found!
Please contact your server-administrator.

Failed request: mail.domain.cz/mail/?_task=calendar

   What is needed to do ?
   Thanks and best regards
   J.Karliak

--
Ma domena pouziva zabezpeceni a kontrolu SPF (www.openspf.org) a
DomainKeys/DKIM (s ADSP) a implementaci DMARC. Pokud mate problemy s

Re: RC 1.4 and missing Elastic skin for some plugins

A.L.E.C
On 11.09.2018 11:02, Josef Karliak wrote:
>   Good morning,
>   we tried 1.4 RC, all works fine, great work, but some plugins are
> missing elastic skins, so it did not work (primitivenotes, calendar).
>   For example:

1. Kolab Calendar plugin has Elastic support in git-master version
(requires libcalendaring and libkolab plugins). Note that Classic skin
support has been removed from Kolab plugins.

2. From primitivenotes see
https://github.com/Offerel/roundcube_primitivenotes/issues/10