Re: Release Candidate for version 1.3 available for download

Re: Release Candidate for version 1.3 available for download

A.L.E.C
On 26.04.2017 22:06, Thomas Bruederli wrote:
> We proudly announce that the feature-complete release candidate for the
> next major version 1.3 of Roundcube webmail is now available for final
> testing.

Please, check and update your language localizations. We will update
localizations before the final release.

https://www.transifex.com/roundcube/roundcube-webmail/

Re: Release Candidate for version 1.3 available for download

Ralph Plawetzki
Dear RC devs,

thanks for the beta.
I noticed some changes to database patches [1]. My RDBMS is PostgreSQL.
Usually on an RC update if there are new files in the SQL/postgres/
directory I apply them to the RDBMS.

With the beta, these files were changed:
SQL/postgres/2016081200.sql
SQL/postgres/2016100900.sql
SQL/postgres/2016112200.sql
SQL/postgres.initial.sql

How to reflect these changes in my DB? Or does this not matter for me
unless I use a GaleraCluster?

Thanks.

Kind regards,
Ralph

[1]
https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/commit/a1f679adcacb865c8b692d4427bde65cd4065b43

Re: Release Candidate for version 1.3 available for download

Ralph Plawetzki
Sorry, my fault. The files have a date of end of 2016, but are new in
1.3-rc.

So they can be applied as usual.

Kind regards,
Ralph