Re: Roundcube Webmail 1.3.9 released

Ralph Seichter-2
* A. L. E. C.:

> We proudly announce the next service release to update the stable
> version 1.3.

My thanks for your work. Just a small blemish: Tag 1.3.9 ist marked as
"unverified" on GitHub, so I am guessing somebody forgot to sign the
tag.

-Ralph

Re: Roundcube Webmail 1.3.9 released

A.L.E.C
On 31.03.2019 19:05, Ralph Seichter wrote:
> My thanks for your work. Just a small blemish: Tag 1.3.9 ist marked as
> "unverified" on GitHub, so I am guessing somebody forgot to sign the
> tag.

That was my first time doing a release. I signed the tag with the devs@
key instead my personal key. And now I can't make it verified, I don't
have access to the mailbox. I probably should not re-add the tag now, so
we'll have to leave with that.