Re: Update 1.4.2 released

Zhang Huangbin-3

> On Jan 2, 2020, at 5:08 AM, Thomas Bruederli <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> We start the year 2020 with the second service release to update the brand new Roundcube Webmail version 1.4.

Congratulations and thank you very much for the great work. :)

There's a small typo error: the date on the "News" page is 2029, should be 2020. :)
https://roundcube.net/news/

----
Zhang Huangbin, founder of iRedMail project: https://www.iredmail.org/

Re: Update 1.4.2 released

Emmanuel Revah
Le 2020/01/02 03:19, Zhang Huangbin a écrit :

>> On Jan 2, 2020, at 5:08 AM, Thomas Bruederli <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>> We start the year 2020 with the second service release to update the
>> brand new Roundcube Webmail version 1.4.
>
> Congratulations and thank you very much for the great work. :)
>
> There's a small typo error: the date on the "News" page is 2029,
> should be 2020. :)
> https://roundcube.net/news/

Thanks #2!

I'll add one little thing, there's no warning or mention (unless I
missed it, which is quite possible) about _styles.less being deleted.

Cheers,

--
Emmanuel Revah