Release Candidate for v0.3

Thomas Bruederli
Hello RoundCube users and list lurkers

After getting plenty of feedback for the plugin API [1] which was published
in version 0.3-beta we now released an almost-ready-to-hit-the-road version
of RoundCube. The reason why this not yet a stable release are some
pervasive changes on the IMAP backend in order to improve performance. See
Changelog [2] for details

We'd like our dear users to extensively test this release candidate and
submit errors to our bug tracker [3]. The 0.3-stable release will follow
soon...

You can get 0.3-RC1 from the download section of our website [4].

Best regards,
Thomas

[1] http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/Doc_Plugins
[2] http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/Changelog