Reply to a list

Nuno Dias
 I have roundcubemail-1.3.6 and when I receive mail from a specific
list the "reply list" option in the button reply is not visible, but in
other mails from lists this option is visible.

 Can anyone tell me which tag in the header of the mail triggers this
behaviour in roundcubemail?

Thanks,
Nuno
--
Nuno Dias <[hidden email]>
LIP

smime.p7s (3K) Download Attachment

Re: Reply to a list

A.L.E.C
On 04/18/2018 05:23 PM, Nuno Dias wrote:
>  I have roundcubemail-1.3.6 and when I receive mail from a specific
> list the "reply list" option in the button reply is not visible, but in
> other mails from lists this option is visible.
>
>  Can anyone tell me which tag in the header of the mail triggers this
> behaviour in roundcubemail?

List-Post.