Replying to previously sent mail

Philip Rhoades-2
People,

I am currently on version:

   1.4-beta

but on previous versions, RCM was smart enough to know that when I would
reply to a previously sent email in my Sent folder, that it knew the new
reply should go to the original recipient and not back to myself - this
behaviour has stopped in the last version or so - is there any way I can
turn it back on?  I am constantly sending out an email with a promise to
follow up when I have more information about something and it is very
convenient to just reply to the previous email . . and not get it sent
to myself . .

Thanks,

Phil.
--