Resized Firefow window but not "writing area"

Resized Firefow window but not "writing area"

barul
Hello,

I just noticed that when I resize my Firefox window (for example if I
make it half the size of my screen vertically), not all the fields are
resized.
The one where you write the mail keeps its normal size, while all the
others are of correct size.

Is it Firefox that doesn't work as it should?

Thanks

--
barul

Re: Resized Firefow window but not "writing area"

sws001
Hello,

Classic skin is scalable, larry isn't.

Regards
SWS

Dnia 23 czerwca 2016 10:57 barul <[hidden email]> napisaƂ(a):

Hello,

I just noticed that when I resize my Firefox window (for example if I
make it half the size of my screen vertically), not all the fields are
resized.
The one where you write the mail keeps its normal size, while all the
others are of correct size.

Is it Firefox that doesn't work as it should?

Thanks

Re: Resized Firefow window but not "writing area"

barul
That does not seem correct, Larry works just fine, it's perfectly
scalable.
I got this issue with the Classic skin.

---
barul